Home < Locator System < Feature & Component Flow Diagram
Feature & Component Flow Diagram
Abutment & Component
Procedure of LOCATOR System
- Stable dual retention and optimal holding capabilities against various retention forces(6N, 12N, 22N)
- Excellent durability
- Very low application for restricted occlusal clearance
- Accommodate up to 40˚ divergence between two implants
- Retention males can be easily placed and removed with core tool
- Implant retained overdenture in the mandible or maxilla.
- Tooth and implant supported overdenture
- Divergences greater than 40˚ between two implants.
HIOSSEN Total Catalog
HG LOCATOR Abutment