Now Opening Job: Professional Sales Force Position
The Sales Representative is responsible for the continued successful attainment of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals established by Hiossen for the Sales Representative’s territory and assigned customer accounts. The Sales Representative conducts sales calls and other activities aimed at achieving sales goals for the territory for Sales Contracts, Sales Revenues (ordered products) and Collections (payments received) for customers in the Sales Representative’s assigned territory. Continue to enhance technical knowledge by attending Hiossen weekend implant training courses along with current customers and potential prospects.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Conducts sales calls and other activities aimed at achieving sales quota and goals for the Sales Representative’s assigned accounts and territory. Conducts all sales activities in accordance with Hiossen’s policies and procedures and in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Attends Daily planning meetings; under the direction of either the Branch Sales Manager or Regional Sales Manager; develops sales action plans to optimize sales activities and achieve target sales performance.
- Assists with dental surgery procedures in the use of Hiossen products with customers and dentists within the Sales Representative’s territory providing guidance in dental drilling sequences and surgery area setup.
- Ensures collection of outstanding Accounts Receivables from customers in conjunction with Hiossen Corporate staff
- Cultivates new and expanded sales prospects and customer opportunities to achieve sales growth of Hiossen products
- Attends and satisfactorily completes Hiossen product training programs, attaining the ability to demonstrate required product and technical knowledge, knowledge of Hiossen sales procedures and sales skills
- Prepares and submits sales reports on a daily, weekly, monthly quarterly and annual basis; assists with preparing RFA’s (Request for Approval) for special sales initiatives.
- Conducts customer-focused activities and meetings, as required in the Sales Representative’s assigned territory
- Regularly recruit and schedule dentists and other dental professionals to attend Hiossen seminars
- Required Knowledge and Skills: The Sales Representative is required to possess satisfactory knowledge of all marketed Hiossen products, satisfactory sales skills to engage in the sale of Hiossen products; Must be capable of assisting dentists in dental surgery procedures in the use of Hiossen products. Requires proficiency in the use of MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Pipeline and all other applicable Hiossen software and systems.
- Education and Experience: Bachelors Degree required along with at least 1 year of successful experience as a sales representative in Direct or B2B sales, preferably in the dental implants or medical devices field or a High School diploma with at least 3 years experience as a sales representative in direct sales of dental implants or medical devices.
- Language Skills: The ability to read, write, speak, understand and communicate clearly with employees, customers and within Hiossen in order to successfully and effectively complete assigned job responsibilities is required.
- Quantitative/Mathematical Skills: Requires the ability to satisfactorily read, interpret, prepare and produce reports and other job-related information and to satisfactorily communicate information within the job duties of a Sales Representative. Must possess sufficient scientific aptitude to learn critical aspects of Hiossen products and effectively communicate information accurately to Hiossen customers, users and employees and maintain knowledge at all times.
- Work Environment: The Sales Representative spends approximately 50% of their working time attending sales planning meetings under the direction of either the Branch Sales Manager or the Regional Sales Manager based in a designated office location and approximately 50% of their time in the field engaging in direct sales activities with customers within their assigned territory. For consideration, please forward your resume and cover letter to our email [email@example.com]
Prospective Opening Job: Professional AIC Implant Training Manager Position
Hiossen established AIC Training initiatives to invest in new business models that leverage our knowledge and build solutions for the growing implant market.
AIC Training manager identifies, develops, and commercializes technology-enabled solutions that deliver Hiossen value, knowledge, and experience to our clients. Each new training program focuses on implant platforms or other dental solutions that leverage emerging technologies and new business models. Through the process of building new product solutions, we foster a culture of innovation within the Firm, extend brand relevance in the market, and generate new revenue.
Hiossen’s New AIC Training function is a key enabler of the Osstem Inc. in Korea. Integrating with the new AIC training teams and implementing best-in-class training practices, this function supports and enables higher quality and more relevant learning that is aligned with the needs of New implant external customers to ensure they know how to use the products that they license from Hiossen to maximum potential. The AIC Training Design and Development team is responsible for assisting New AIC training product teams with the design, development, and delivery of both formal and informal learning solutions and assets that create a positive learning experience for AIC’s external product users.
The team combines specialty functions in live and digital learning, collaborative learning, content curation, and learner experience to ensure that external product users have access to the right learning at the right time and in the right place, through a variety of modalities. The Design and Development Training team combines aspects of Design, Project Management, and Execution, with some specialization in Live and digital learning approaches. Also, assisting New AIC Training teams with the design of learning solutions, the development of detailed project plans, the development of content and the building of the learning solutions. They also help teams to define and execute the evaluation and data collection strategy.
Prospective Opening Job: CNC Implant Engineering Operator Position
Implant CNC Engineering Operator Position operates CNC machines in compliance with departmental procedures. Must be capable of basic operation of implant CNC machine and bar feeder, and must be capable of inspecting and changing worn or broken tools. The Machine Operator performs basic troubleshooting with routine guidance required by the lead Machinist or Management personnel.
- Performs routine operation of the assigned machine(s), including start-up and shutdown. Loads raw material into bar feeder and adjusts to the machine.
- Keeps machine running throughout shift while monitoring product quality through regular inspection intervals
- Troubleshoots and corrects minor problems, obtaining assistance from lead machinists and/or Management when needed. Replaces assigned tooling as needed, i.e. drills, taps, etc.
- Support team environment including any implant manufacturing tasks that are needed (i.e. cleaning of product).
- Ensures that all documentation is in order (part number, revision, etc) and is kept at the workstation.
- Enters data on production documents regarding quantity produced, hours worked, etc.
- Performs general housekeeping in work areas (cleaning work surfaces, mopping, etc.).
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
High School Diploma or GED required and college level machining classes and/or formal CNC training. Requires 1-3 years of related experience.