122 Taper Kit
View more details about our 122 Taper Surgical Kit
122 Taper Kit
Our 122 Surgical Taper Kit offers a simplified procedure to shorten chair time and maximizes cutting force with a differentiated drill design, convenient drilling sequence, and excellent technology.
Super Cutting Power
- Maximize cutting force with differentiated drill design and excellent machining technology without an intermediate drill.
- Superior cutting power maintains low cutting temperature without intermediate drill to prevent bone heating.
- Multi-tapered taper drill prevents piloting because it replaces the pilot function.
Superior Cutting Power
Superior cutting power maintains low cutting temperature without intermediate drill to prevent bone heating.
Drill Sequence in Different Bone
- Drilling sequence ends in just 2 steps (excluding guide drill) to implant the fixture.
- Multistage stopper drill which optimized to use the Taper Body type of fixture.
- Easy to determine the depth of drilling with stopper.
- Pilot drill unnecessary due to multi-step drill design.
- Simplified drilling sequence and excellent cutting force may shorten the period of Surgery.
- Excellent cutting force and convenient drilling sequence.
Drills exclusive to 122 Taper Kits
Easy to determine the depth of drilling with our patented stopper.
Benefit from the solutions of Hiossen® Implant
Since 2006 Hiossen® Implant a subsidiary of Osstem Implant has been on a quest to provide professional dental surgeons with quality dental implants, service, and solutions for their patients.
Today, we are among the top five-implant manufacturers in the United States offering quality dental implants to more than 20 countries worldwide. We provide a complete array of dental implant systems and a variety of systematic educational programs with a unique and specialized training center equipped with state-of-the-art facilities, a renowned faculty, and curriculum management.
View Our 122 Taper Kit Product PDF Here