View more details about our extensive selection of dental surgery kit
Each drill and dental implant kit component is backed by Hiossen® Implants’ expertise in dental surgery equipment production. As professionals dedicated to dental health and the advancement of dental surgery, we’ve spent countless resources on the research and development of implant systems and dental surgery techniques so we can bring you the best in modern dental surgery equipment. With tools from Hiossen Implants, you can give your patients the “third set of teeth” they want.
Hiossen Implant’s drill kits are specially designed to provide the perfect drill sequences for specific dental surgeries. Our kits include the following:
- Taper KIT: Optimized for the taper fixture, this kit allows dental surgeons to set 3.5, 4.0, 4.5 and 5.0 implant diameters in as few steps as possible with optimal results.
- CAS KIT: The Crestal Approach Sinus Kit, or CAS kit, makes placing dental implants in the posterior maxilla significantly easier. The kit includes a set of drills and tools designed for easier, safer augmentation of the sinus at this angle.
- LAS KIT: The Lateral Approach Sinus Kit, or LAS Kit, is designed for a safe sinus lift from this angle, with dome drills for dentists and tools meant to aid in the augmentation of the sinus bone.
- ESSET KIT: Short for Easy Safe Stable Expanding and Tapping Kit, this is a dental ridge split kit that offers greater predictability and safety than conventional methods.
- ESR KIT: The ESR or Easy Screw Removal KIT is a user-friendly tool designed to aid in the removal of dental implant components, like the MS Implant system, without damaging surrounding bone.
- EFR KIT: The EFR or Easy Fixture Removal kit enables dental surgeons to remove fixtures without removing the surrounding bone.
Hiossen Implants is a dental drill manufacturer, offering a variety of products and services for dental implant surgeons. From implant systems to dental surgery kits to personalized support services, Hiossen Implants has everything your dental surgery practice needs to give your patients a new smile that lasts a lifetime. Learn more about Hiossen Implants today by contacting us and speaking with a sales representative.
Find A Nearby Representative
Learn more about dental implants at AIC Education.